Last Updated: May 3rd 2023
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Company may store and use your personally identifiable information for purposes, including but not limited to the following: (i) operating, maintaining, and improving our sites, products, and services; (ii) marketing, promotional, and advertising purposes; (iii) enhancing the customer experience including improving the quality of the customer service provided; (iv) safeguarding against any potential security threats or data breaches; (v) repairing and maintaining any internal information technology systems or equipment as necessary; (vi) responding to comments and questions submitted by users; and (vii) for any other lawful purpose as required in the ordinary course of business (“Business Purposes”).
Please be advised that Company prohibits any unauthorized third parties from engaging in any use of your personally identifiable information to the extent that it does not pertain to any of the activities noted in the preceding sentence or relate to beyond provision of Company’s products and services to its Clients. Moreover, Company requires any third parties it works with (outlined in further detail below) to maintain the privacy and confidentiality of any such information. The categories of the third parties we share personally identifiable information with follow:
- Affiliates and subsidiaries in and outside of the United States;
- credit card processors and other companies that help facilitate your transactions;
- companies that provide advertising and digital content;
- companies that provide statistical analysis of your interactions with us;
- companies that provide customer support or arrange for deliveries;
- our banks, insurers, and brokers;
- companies that provide digital content for advertising purposes;
- companies that support e-commerce marketing efforts; and
- third parties approved by you.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Personal Information: Company may collect personally identifiable information including but not limited to the following:
- identifiers (e.g., name, alias, postal address, online identifier, IP addresses, email address, Company account information, or similar identifiers);
- information that identifies, relates to, describes, or is capable of being associated with a particular individual (e.g., DOB, SSN, telephone number, credit card info, address, or similar information);
- commercial information (e.g., records regarding purchasing history or tendencies);
- internet or other electronic network activity (e.g., browsing history, search history, and information regarding a consumer’s interaction with an online site or application, or similar information);
- characteristics of protected classifications under California or federal law;
- precise geolocation data;
- audio, electronic, or similar information;
- information collected from technologies such as Cookies, Pixels, and other tracking technologies; and
- information derived from any of the above to create a consumer profile that includes characteristics, behavioral trends, predispositions, or other similar information.
It is important to note that, in certain instances, non-identifying information may constitute personally identifiable information if, combined with other information, it can be used to identify a particular user.
- Internet Activity Information: When you visit, use, and interact with our Site, we may receive certain information about your visit, use, or interactions. Specifically, we may have information regarding the domains (e.g., google.com, yahoo.com, etc.) and browsers (e.g., Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Internet Explorer, etc.) you used to access our Site, what time of day you visited, and your geographical information. We may also derive further information from the data we collect to learn more about your preferences and interests in order to create a more user specific experience in your use of our Site. This information may include the following:
- Log Information: Information that your browser automatically sends whenever you visit the Site. Log Information includes your Internet Protocol address, unique personal identifiers, browser type and settings, the date and time of your request, and how you interacted with the Site.
- Device Information: Includes name of the device, operating system, and browser you are using. Information collected may depend on the type of device you use and its settings.
- Usage Information: We collect information about how you use our Site, such as the features you use, the actions you take, and the time, frequency, and duration of your interactions with the Site.
- Email Open/Click Information: Pixels are incorporated in our email campaigns which allows us to collect information regarding when you open an email or click on any links included therein.
- Location Information: We derive an approximate estimate of your location from your IP address.
- Derived Information: We may infer your preferences for certain products or create customer profiles based on the personal information we collect about you, such as your browsing history, previous purchases, and your interactions with our emails and advertisements.
- Personal Information Collected from Third Parties: Our advertising partners may provide us with information relating to your exposure to and interaction with our advertisements displayed on third party platforms, such as mobile advertising identifiers (MAIDs).
We may log information using Cookies, which are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website (“Cookies”). We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our Site. This type of information is collected to make the Site more useful to you and to tailor the experience with us to meet your special interests and needs.
ABANDONED SHOPPING CART
NOTICE FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
In compliance with California law, we provide California residents with certain information upon request (“Data Subject Access Request”). This Policy outlines the rights available to you, as a California resident, to request and receive any personal information about you that we may be holding.
If you would like to submit a Data Subject Request, please submit an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be advised that in order for a timely process to your request, please ensure that the information submitted to Company is both accurate and complete. Specifically, your request must provide us with the information needed to verify your identity and confirm whether we have any of the information you are requesting.
Please note that Company is not required to retain any information about you to the extent that it would only be used for a one-time purpose and would not otherwise be maintained in the ordinary course of business. Company is also not required to re-identify personal information if it is not stored in that manner already, nor is it required to provide the personal information to you more than twice in a twelve (12) month period.
Additionally, pursuant to CCPA, you may also request that Company delete your personal information (“Data Subject Erasure Request”). Your Data Subject Erasure Request should be submitted as an email to email@example.com. Subject to certain exceptions outlined below, on receipt of a verifiable Data Subject Request, Company will proceed with deleting your personal information from our records and direct any service providers to do the same.
Please note that we may not delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected;
- provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive activity, and take all necessary and appropriate steps to mitigate current and future risk;
- debug and repair internal information technology as necessary;
- undertake internal research for technological development and demonstration;
- exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- comply with any legal obligations or responsibilities; or
- otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
REQUESTS FOR OPT-OUTS
Please note that you may also opt-out from our data collection practices by submitting an opt-out request to the following firstname.lastname@example.org.
Separately, you may also opt-out of Company’s data collection practices via the Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”) opt-out tools available at https://optout.aboutads.info/.
Rakuten Advertising may collect personal information when you interact with our digital property, including IP addresses, digital identifiers, information about your web browsing and app usage and how you interact with our properties and ads for a variety of purposes, such as personalization of offers or advertisements, analytics about how you engage with websites or ads and other commercial purposes. For more information about the collection, use and sale of your personal data and your rights, please use the below links.
NOTICE FOR NEVADA RESIDENTS
If you are a resident of the State of Nevada, please be advised that Company does not sell, rent, or lease any of your personally identifiable information to third parties. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you are a Nevada resident you may submit an email to email@example.com, specifically requesting that we not sell your personally identifiable information.
NOTICE FOR USERS OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (“EEA”), the European Union (“EU”), and or the United Kingdom (“UK”), please note that, pursuant to General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”), you have the right to access or delete any of the personal information that we may have in our possession about you. Please feel free to submit any such request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will respond accordingly.
Our Site is not directed to children who are under the age of 16 nor Company knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 16. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of sixteen (16) has provided personal information to Company through the Site please contact us at email@example.com and we will address it accordingly by promptly deleting any such information from our databases.
Company adheres to Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (‘PCI DSS”) and its requirements with respect to any handling of cardholder data. You shall be solely responsible for any and all liability related to the handling of cardholder data by any third parties that have no affiliation with Company or our Site. Company reserves the right to take all commercially reasonable measures that may be needed from time to time, including suspending your access to your account or to our Site, in order to minimize any security threat we may detect or perceive. However, Company does not guarantee the security of the Site nor shall it be responsible for any infiltration of its security systems so long as it has used commercially reasonable efforts to prevent such infiltration. In no event shall Company be liable for transaction processing or other services performed by any third party.
We have taken commercially reasonable steps to safeguard our site against any potential threats. These steps include implementing technical, administrative, and organizational measures to protect against data breaches, misuse, disclosure, alteration, or unauthorized access to your personal information. However, please be advised that you use our Site at your risk and we are not responsible for the circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on our Site or other third party websites linked on our Site.
1610 Manheim Pike
Lancaster, PA 17601